Senator Bernie Sanders is going to introduce a "Medicare for All" bill that will provide health care access to all Americans regardless of income. He has asked us to help by gathering personal stories that show Congress why the American people want "Medicare for All".
So far, we’ve heard from people who want "Medicare for All" because they've:
- Developed serious health problems because of cost or insurance company bureaucracy
- Delayed treatment because of cost
- Stayed in unhealthy relationships or jobs for fear of losing health care coverage
- Worry about losing coverage if the ACA is repealed because of cost or a pre-existing condition.
- Worry about losing their business because private insurance premiums keep rising
- Let’s help Bernie build momentum. Telling your health care story is the start of getting this passed.